I am in charge of 900 kids, 80 staff, my budget involves hundreds of thousands of dollars, and on a daily basis I deal with parents, local buisness owners, and a District office that pushes me to improve attendance, test scores, and find, hire, and train new teachers. All this was easier than to plan a Bachelor Party for a very picky groom to be. Nonetheless, the party was a blast. I planned for him a "roast," and true to form, his 50+ guests recalled manerisms, common phrases, lack of fashion, and even personal hygene. It was a blast. I will try to post a video of "Erwin's Greatest Mis-Hits" on this site soon.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Erwin's Bachelor Party came and went
I am in charge of 900 kids, 80 staff, my budget involves hundreds of thousands of dollars, and on a daily basis I deal with parents, local buisness owners, and a District office that pushes me to improve attendance, test scores, and find, hire, and train new teachers. All this was easier than to plan a Bachelor Party for a very picky groom to be. Nonetheless, the party was a blast. I planned for him a "roast," and true to form, his 50+ guests recalled manerisms, common phrases, lack of fashion, and even personal hygene. It was a blast. I will try to post a video of "Erwin's Greatest Mis-Hits" on this site soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good Job Cut-Thoat!
Post a Comment