



An absolute beautiful wedding. It was a bit shakey in the planning stages but when the day came, you can tell that it was the Lord directing steps, and making sure things went off without a hitch. Thanks everyone for helping out. I am sure that Becky and Erwin would like to thank you personally, but they are busy enjoying marriage in HAWAII. Lucky dogs!(As a disclaimer, I didn't intend a pun when I toasted that Erwin will be a great husband. Really.)
Apart from the food, my favorite part of the wedding was when we were taking pictures. Erwin was kissing his new bride but in an awkward way. So in an effort to make sure the pictures looked great, Bessie shouted out, "Erwin, when you kiss, you need to tilt your head." Everyone fell on the ground laughing! The photograhper thanks Bessie, we thanked Bessie, and Becky thanked her too. Evidently, her nose was getting smashed in the process. Seriously, it was fabulous. Jay did a great job officiating. I am sure that he will be doing more of these in the near future. Who is next...Please answer the Poll on the side.
No comments:
Post a Comment