After a week of rain, we were greeted this morning with warm weather and sunshine. Our family, along with close friends and their daughter, headed north to the college town of Davis. I actually lived in Davis my last year at Sac State, although I didn't enjoy it as much as I do now.
The weather was perfect as people made their way in the streets and flowers blossomed everywhere, as to welcome us to their town.
Daddies enjoying their time with their daughters.
A store named after us, or at least our husbands seem to think so.
2 comments:
what a nice day in davis. love the town but still can't go back there without thinking about midterms, finals, presentations....ugh! ;)
I kinda wished I enjoyed the town a little more when I lived with Michelle and Ruby my last year. Didn't realize there were so many restaurants just in downtown.
Post a Comment