Blogs of our Faith, Family, Friends, and other Favorite things.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
If hungry please dont read
Poke, ribs and bread as an appetizer. T bone steak, sword fish, ahi, lobster, mac and coconut crusted tuna, shitake mushroom, and Maui sweet onions for main course. And...(see above pic) for dessert.
Though I've never vacationed in Hawaii, I now know, after the last week of reading your blog,that it is all about FOOD! Cut it out already! You are killin' us hungry stateside folks!
4 comments:
Though I've never vacationed in Hawaii, I now know, after the last week of reading your blog,that it is all about FOOD! Cut it out already! You are killin' us hungry stateside folks!
I know I need to cut it out I need to go on a serious diet when I get back.
Just kidding! If we do go one of these days, I definitely will call you for a list of where to find the best eats!
We will not only tell you guys we might just join you too!!!
Post a Comment