Thursday, May 8, 2008

Running the Race: 3.1 Miles in 48 mins.


Today, there were a "shwarma" people that came running with us. Okay, what is a "shwarma?" Well, let's just say you had to be there, but it had to do with Dave and Jason's trip to Israel. Today's run included myself, Mike, Windsor, Jason, and Dave. Mike couldn't resist taking pictures of our workout. Windsor and I were surprised in how fast we actually finished considering the other days, we finished closer to 1 hour. The conclusion on that was we were walking (our 4 mins intervals) alot faster than usual. Oh, the 48 mins included a bathroom break so we actually would have complete the course a lot faster. Back to running on Monday.

1 comment:

Myc said...

This was shwarma fun!!! It was a fun time to run and laugh. I think my abs was worked out as much as my legs. But I know for sure that I lost the most weight on that particular run. Thanks for bringing me honey. But let's not eat before we run though.