has been hard for me- taking care of her, keeping the home, continuing in ministry, and keeping myself from going insane - God has and continues to truly sustain me, giving me the supernatural strength, patience, and love that this poor, helpless wife and mother so dearly needs. My times with the Lord has been so much sweeter and deeper - I can not complain.Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Every Moment Counts
Mike and I knew when he became a Principal that he would be away more often - away on meetings and conferences, but I didn't realize how MANY he would have to go to. The past 3 weeks has been the most busiest and we haven't had the time to spent quality time with him. What is most heartbreaking is that Keaolani has been calling for her dad in her sleep. Although it
has been hard for me- taking care of her, keeping the home, continuing in ministry, and keeping myself from going insane - God has and continues to truly sustain me, giving me the supernatural strength, patience, and love that this poor, helpless wife and mother so dearly needs. My times with the Lord has been so much sweeter and deeper - I can not complain.
has been hard for me- taking care of her, keeping the home, continuing in ministry, and keeping myself from going insane - God has and continues to truly sustain me, giving me the supernatural strength, patience, and love that this poor, helpless wife and mother so dearly needs. My times with the Lord has been so much sweeter and deeper - I can not complain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment